I can't think of a more fun family theme night in quarantine than a FIESTA! I don't know about you, but everyone in my house LOVES Tacos. You can use all of these ideas for a Taco Tuesday party or ANY time you just want to have some FUN and eat YUMMY food! First off, we have some adorable Taco Jewelry for the little girls...
We also added some awesome pieces for the boys, dads and moms!
That Cactus Metro Bracelet has to be one of my all time favorite pieces!
And no, you're never too old for the Metro Pendants! P.S. We had Walking Tacos for Dinner. If you've never had them before.... you must try! Open single serve bags of Fritos and Doritos and just load all of the Taco fixings right into them. Great for parties or just a busy evening!
You can shop all of the Jewelry HERE.
While you're grabbing your accessories, don't forget to snag our Fiesta Project Kit!
- (1) Pull Party Pinata Complete with Candy
- (1) Paint a Suncatcher Decoration
- (2) Paint Your Own Maracas
Snag your kit HERE.
Next project... how about a CRAFT Taco Bar!? Aubrey had a TOTAL BLAST doing this. Not only was it a fun activity, but now we have a bunch of Tacos that she'll continue to play with in her Play Kitchen with the rest of her pretend food!
To Prep the Craft Bar, I prepared the following pieces ahead of time (Affiliate Links):
- Taco Shells - Yellow Felt Cut in circles (trace with a plate) - BUY IT
- Lettuce - Green Shredded Paper - BUY IT
- Cheese - Yellow Shredded Paper - BUY IT
- Beef - Rice dyed brown (a couple drops of Gel Food Coloring in a Zip Lock Bag with the rice, squish it to spread!) - BUY IT
- Salsa - Chopped up Red Foam - BUY IT
- Sour Cream - White Glue in a Condiment Bottle - BUY IT
- Hot Sauce - Red Glue in a Condiment Bottle - BUY IT
The key is to make sure you're using "Hot Sauce" or "Sour Cream" between each layer so that your Taco holds together!
If you're looking for a fun GAME to play during your celebration, I highly recommend Taco Takeover! It is SO MUCH FUN!
You draw an "Order Card" that has a list of all the toppings you need to put into your taco, and then you have to be the first to load up your Taco with the correct toppings!
Buy the Game HERE (Affiliate Link).
And last but not least... what'a a Fiesta without FOOD!? We had Walking Tacos for Dinner. Brad and I had margaritas. But for a snack during all of the festivities, you can't beat TACO DIP!
- Spread Refried Beans on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix a block of cream cheese and about 2 cups of Sour Cream (I just dollop and don't formally measure...) along with 1 packet of Taco Seasoning. I just put it all in the Kitchen Aid and let it run for a while to REALLY blend. Spread this mixture over top of the Refried Beans.
- Layer Salsa over top of that.
- Layer shredded Lettuce over top next.
- Now for a layer of Jalepenos and Olives if you want them.
- Top with Shredded Mexican Cheese!
Hope everyone is able to have a FUN FIESTA!!!!